Norman Public Library
- Published on Saturday, 27 September 2014 14:00
Norman Public Library Central welcomes several gardening experts to talk about their craft during its Fall Garden Workshop, set for 10 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 2, in the Lowry Room of the library, 225 N. Webster Ave.
Presenters for the event and their topics are: Dr. Norm Park, Expert Gardener, on “Cover Crops”; Ann M. Napier of Integris Health on “Horticultural Therapy”; and Theresa Tittle of the Pioneer Library System on “Composting.”
- Published on Monday, 01 September 2014 14:00
The Norman Public Library and its Children’s Services staff have a little something for all ages in their weekly programming schedule, which feature stories, music, crafts and much more.
The following schedule will take place beginning in September, except when the library is closed. All programs will take place at the Norman Central Public Library, 225 N. Webster Ave., unless otherwise noted:
- Published on Friday, 04 April 2014 17:43
When using the catalog to place an item on hold, select to have items waiting for you inside a library or outside in a 24 hour library machine. There are four options available:
- Norman Public Library - inside the library at 225 N. Webster
- Norman East 24hr Library - in the machine at 125 Vicksburg Ave (in front of Irving Middle School)
- Norman West - inside the library at 300 Norman Center Court
- Norman West 24hr Machine - in the machine at 300 Norman Center Court
Both 24 hour library machines have books, dvds, and audiobooks that you can checkout with your PLS library card in addition to your hold items. Click here for information on how to place an item on hold.